Every time when someone
- Tries to sell you the latest and greatest product (app/gadget/financial investment plan/whatever) that’s truly one-of-a-kind.
- Advises (with zero credibility or authority) you of a better option out there for whatever you’re pursuing or seeking.
- Boasts about superior results in just 3-4 weeks/days/hours by using their ground-breaking product/service.
- Promises to make a $100,000 in passive income (or through your side hustle) this year.
- Guarantees instant credibility by simply signing up for their elite community of high-income professionals or certification courses (with bonuses worth more than $10,000)!
- Asks you to download their free industry report (worth thousands of $s) for an exchange of your email address.
Beware, you’re just a step closer from being robbed of your precious time, attention, willpower and most importantly, your privacy. Of course, this is a broad generalization and I still expect to use common sense to vet out what’s valuable and what’s not. The challenge is that the whole exercise seems like a waste of our time, which by the way is more scarce than you would realize right now.
And while I don’t claim to be an expert, I’ve had my share of experiences with the list above. Been there and done that! It’s just not worth our attention.